Play European Roulette Pro Online for free
Play European Roulette Pro for real money with casino bonus
European Roulette Pro Review
In Roulette, the focus is on the Roulette wheel, which is divided into 37 numbered squares. A ball is rolled into the spinning wheel and the players bet on which square it will stop. To expand the betting options, the squares on it are either red or black (except for the O, which is green). Furthermore, the numbers on the wheel and in the bet area have a specific arrangement. Thanks to this, there are numerous betting options that make for an exciting and strategic game.
The main screen of European Roulette Pro shows the standard bet area where you can place your chips on the numbers and positions you wish to bet by dragging and dropping. On the left is a wheel button. If you click on it, the rotating Roulette wheel will be displayed. On the right is the Neighbours button. This will open the Racetrack view where you can place advanced bets such as “Voisins du Zero” On all screens there is a meter that shows what percentage of the Roulette wheel’s numbers are covered by bets.
Roulette has several types of bets:
- Straight Up: A bet that bets on a single number.
- Split: A bet on two numbers placed side by side in the betting area.
- Street: A bet on three numbers that form a vertical line (‘street’ or ‘street’) in the betting area. Betting on the numbers 0, 1 and 2 or 0, 2 and 3 is also called a street bet.
- Corner: A bet on four numbers that form a square on the bet area.
- Topline: A bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2 and 3.
- Line: A bet on two adjacent streets (six numbers).
- Dozen: A bet on a group of twelve numbers (the first, second or third twelve numbers).
- Column: A bet on twelve numbers that form one of the three columns in the betting area.
- Even Chance: These are bets such as on red/black, even/odd, 1 to 18 or 19 to 36.
- Voisins du Zero: A bet on numbers adjacent to 0 on the Roulette wheel that cover almost half of the wheel.
- Tier: A bet on the numbers in the third of the Roulette wheel that is on the opposite side of the 0.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers that are not covered by animal or voisins bets.
- Neighbour: A bet on one number and the two adjacent numbers on each side of that number on the roulette wheel (a total of five numbers).